Surf Camp Zarautz – Basque Country
Good People Surf Camp Zarautz
Welcome to the Good People Surf Camp Zarautz!
Our Camp is located on campsite Talai Mendi, only a 750m walk from the beach which is about a 10 min walk in a summer stroll.
On our own private campground you will find a spacious Lounge tent, Relaxing hammocks, Green House reception, BBQ corner, Sun terrace and a Yoga area where you can practice and/or stretch before and after your surf session.
You can charge your phone/camera/laptop with us while surfing which is free of charge as well as the use of our skate-longboards. There is free WiFi at the campsite restaurant and our Good People Shop.
For food we offer you quality meals with a great vegetarian option every day, made by our own Chefs! Our big healthy breakfast is included in the price
Your week will start with a warm welcome from the crew and a meet and greet with fellow surfers.
If you choose to rent a surfboard you will have the privilege of having your own board that can be taken out for a surf whenever you like!
Surf Classes for different levels are given every day in small groups (max. 6 persons per group) and have a duration of 1.5 hours.
Our experienced and qualified instructors (ISA) will guide you personally to have fun in the water and become an experienced surfer. We teach in English and Spanish.
You will have an insurance coverage for accidents included during the surf lessons, ask us for the details.
Our surf camp, for beginning, intermediate and advanced surfers is situated in Zarautz, a true beach town next to San Sebastian in the Bay of Biscay.
The town breathes the coastal atmosphere and lies in a bay surrounded by mountains with a beach that stretches for 2,5 km with different peaks/surf breaks.
The region is famous for it’s gastronomy with plenty of traditional ‘pintxo’ bars and restaurants to discover, walking through small streets and various plazas.
In addition to the beach life, surf and the vibe on the camp we organize different activities during the week for everybody to enjoy like our skating for ice-cream tour or the famous ‘harbor’ jump.
Other activities that you can sign up for through the camp are:
Yoga classes, a well deserved massage, city trip to San Sebastian or a visit to the national park only 5 minutes away.
Also you can do different Camino de Santiago routes from Zarautz for amazing landscapes and ocean views, only accessible for those walking the path.
Base Price Surf Camp 7 days € 185
- 7-Night Stay in Spacious Tent (2.5 x 2.5 x 2 m.) for 2 persons with individual or double airbed
- Breakfast Buffet, every day (7 x breakfast)
- Big BBQ-night
- Facilities: Hammocks, Cooking area, Reception, Lounge Tent, Mobile charge & Storage
- Use of our Skatelongboards
- Parties & Activities
- 10% Discount Softgoods Good People Surf Shop
- Booking Fees
Additional Options Surf Camp 7 days
- Daily Surf Classes 1,5 hrs (x 5) (+ theory), Surfboard beginner & Wetsuit (x 7) € 159
- Daily Surf Classes 1,5 hrs (x 3) (+ theory), Surfboard beginner & Wetsuit (x 7) € 139
- Surf Classes 1,5 hrs (x 5) (+ theory) (when you bring your own Surfboard & Wetsut) € 85
- Pack Surfboard beginner & Wetsuit (24/7) € 99
- Surfboard beginner (24/7) € 80
- Surfboard Advanced (24/7) € 100
- Wetsuit (24/7) € 30
- Dinner (6 nights) € 75
- Bicycle with Surfboard rack (24/7) € 45
- Private 2-persons tent with airbed € 70
- Glamping Tent: Double bed 2 persons € 150 / 1 person € 120
- Tipi Tent: 2 single beds € 150
- Caravan: Double bed + single 2 persons € 225 / 1 person € 175
- Pension: Double room with private bath 2 persons € 420
Arrival to the Surf Camp
The closest airports are: San Sebastian (EAS), Bilbao (BIO) and Biarritz (BIQ).
This summer we are not able to offer you the transfer from the airports to the camp. But, you can use public transport (bus / train) which is quite easy and cheap to get to Zarautz. Just ask us about the respective connections, we will be happy to help you with the planning!
Dates and Prices Base Package 2020
Please contact us for stay with more/less than 7 days/nights
All participants must be 18 years old
We recommend to have a valid (travel) insurance
Participants from the EU should bring their European Health Card
Wind and wave forecast for Zarautz. Check here how the surf will be for the next 7 days.